Ally Babineaux

Houston, Texas, United States
In October of 2006, I became a college freshmen at Texas A&M University. I was an athlete since the age of 4 and in very good health. I was diagnosed with viral cardiomyopathy, a disease that weakens the heart and causes life-threatening problems throughout the body. I was referred to Texas Heart Institute a St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital. In May 2009, I was implanted with a heart pump a.k.a LVAD (Left Ventricular Assisst Device). In 2010 I married my college sweetheart, Mike Babineaux. People Magazine and NBC's Today Show branded me "The Bionic Bride." 2011, I received a heart transplant. I am now enjoying my new life with my new husband. One day i hope to meet my donor's family and learn everything there is to know about the one person who saved my life and let me live.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Austin AHA Heart Ball

Come meet Me, Ally, and Godstone Ranch Motorsports in Austin at the Heart Ball. WE ARE BRINGING THE HEART CAR FOR ALL TO SEE AS WELL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment